§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Künneth & Knöchel KG
phone: 0049 (0) 2131 343801
fax: 0049 (0) 2131 343820
Email: email@example.com Our data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The provision of further information is voluntary and merely makes it easier for us to contact you to answer your enquiry. We will delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
o -Transient cookies (see b)
o -Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data for this purpose, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide us with your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests you send to us as a site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock icon in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the case of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: Künneth & Knöchel KG, Bussardweg 9, 41468 Neuss, Tel.: 0049 (0) 2131 343801, Fax: 0049 (0) 2131 343820, Email: email@example.com
§ 7 Use of our web shop
(1) If you would like to order in our web shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of the contracts are marked separately, further data are voluntary. We process the data provided by you in order to process your order. In addition we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can store your data for later further purchases. When you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data provided by you in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we will restrict the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 8 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Type and scope of processing
We use Cloudflare CDN to properly provide the content of our website. Cloudflare CDN is a Cloudflare, Inc. service that acts as the Content Delivery Network (CDN) on our website.
A CDN helps to deliver content from our online offering, especially files such as graphics or scripts, faster with the help of regionally or internationally distributed servers. When you access this content, you connect to Cloudflare, Inc. servers, , transmitting your IP address and, if applicable, browser data such as your user agent. This data will be processed exclusively for the above purposes and for the maintenance of the security and functionality of Cloudflare CDN.
Purpose and legal basis
The use of the Content Delivery Network is based on our legitimate interests, i.e. interest in a secure and efficient provision and the optimization of our online offer in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f. GDPR.
§ 9 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allow you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in Section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want to be assigned to your google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website according to needs. Such an evaluation is carried out (even for unlogged users) for the provision of demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must address Google to exercise this.
(3) For further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please see the provider's privacy statements. There you will also find more information about your rights in this regard and settings options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the United States.